Our team will assist your Board with budget preparation, accounts payable, accounts receivable and other financial tasks. Accounts receivable tasks include Homeowner Account billing, collecting and depositing payments (which can be paid by phone or by mail), delinquency notification and delinquency collections.
Accounts payable tasks include receiving and processing, invoices and verifying them against purchase orders when necessary. We closely monitor your account to ensure maintenance of a healthy balance. We provide computer-generated ledgers for checks issued, financial statements, balance sheets, and P&Ls.
List of Specific Financial Services
- Assessment Collection
- Delinquency Follow-up
- Lien Filings (Depends on Attorney)
- Foreclosure Proceedings
- Bill Approval
- Bill Payment
- Financial Report Preparation
- Tax Return Preparation (We provide the information to an outside contractor)
- Year-end Financial Report
- Year-end Audit (Review) (We provide the information to an outside contractor)
- Budget Preparation (We assist the Treasurer in preparing the annual operating budget)
- Reserve Analysis (This may be done with the assistance of the Board as well as an outside contractor)
- Insurance Specification Preparation (We provide the information to an outside CPA Firm)